Introducing the only fruit pellet made exclusively with the natural taste of fruit — no added sugar or fructose. Tropical Fruit Gourmet Pellets is a nutritionally balanced food for conures that will take your bird’s taste buds to the tropics! Real bits of papaya, mango, and pineapple bring new flavor sensations to the premium pellets originally developed by Dr. Lafeber Sr. in 1973, which were also the first ones specially formulated for pet birds. This gourmet version helps ensure that your bird gets all the nutrients needed for a full, energetic, and healthy life. Each pellet includes essential vitamins, chelated minerals, and balanced omega 3 & 6 fatty acids. Formulated for conures, quakers, caiques, senegals, and similarly sized parrots.
Offer a fresh serving of Tropical Fruit Gourmet Pellets to your conure daily, placing in a clean food dish. Please see the average serving portions below, but adjust the serving so pellets are available all day. Include fresh fruits and vegetables (about 20% of their total diet), and always provide plenty of clean, fresh water. For more foraging fun, “hide” some pellets in other places where your conure enjoys hanging out. Be sure your bird finds these within the day!
Green Cheek Conure: 2 ½ teaspoons
Quaker: 3 teaspoons
Sun Conure: 3 ½ teaspoons
Caique: 4 teaspoons
- Formulated with top avian veterinarians and avian nutritionists
- Made with non-GMO, human-grade ingredients, with no artificial colors, preservatives, or flavors
- Gourmet version of Dr. T.J. Lafeber’s original recipe of the first pet bird pellet from 1973
- Superior nutrition that includes essential proteins and carbohydrates for energy; essential vitamins, chelated minerals, and important antioxidants to boost the immune system; balanced omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to promote skin and feather health
- Made in small batches at the Lafeber family farm in rural Illinois