Tropical Fruit Nutri-Berries parrot food is bursting with taste and texture that parrots and other similarly sized parrots enjoy. Pellets, hulled, whole seeds and grains, and real pieces of pineapple, papaya, and mango are rolled into a berry shape that your parrot can hold and nibble on. Nutri-Berries offer the same nutrition as pellets and also take twice as long to eat, encouraging important foraging behavior. Each berrie is coated with essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to ensure that your bird receives balanced nutrition in each bite. Good taste and great nutrition merge to help your parrot live a long, healthy life. Feed it as a complete diet or as a healthy snack. Made in small batches at the Lafeber family farm in rural Illinois.
● Formulated by top avian veterinarians and avian nutritionists
● Offers the same nutrition as pellets but scientifically proven to take twice as long to eat
● Contains human-grade pieces of mango, papaya, and pineapple
● The unique, round shape offers important beak play, exercise, and mental stimulation to minimize boredom and feather picking
● Essential vitamins, chelated minerals, and important antioxidants help boost the immune system
● Balanced omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to promote skin and feather health
● Made with non-GMO, human-grade ingredients, with no artificial colors, preservatives, or flavors
Offer a fresh serving of Tropical Fruit Nutri-Berries to your parrot daily, placing in a clean food dish. Feed as much food as you think your bird will eat in a 12-hour period (about 12 to 14 Nutri-Berries). As the main source of nutrition, feed 80% Nutri-Berries of the total diet and 20% fresh fruit and veggies. Always provide plenty of clean, fresh water. For more foraging fun, “hide” some Nutri-Berries in other places where your parrot enjoys hanging out. Be sure your bird finds these within the day!