Small No Slip Heated Perch
This is really big... Cockatiel size if you ask me! It states finches, cockatiels, parakeets, and canaries but... look at the size, 1" diameter.
- Sandy coating keeps bird feet and nails healthy
- Protect exotic birds from the harmful effects of air conditioning and cold drafts
- Thermostatically controlled to an optimum body temperature
- Made of sturdy scratch and bite resistant non-toxic plastic
- Uses harmless, 12-volt, low voltage electricity to heat the perch
- Safe, consistent source of warmth, stabilizes the bird's environment
- Reduces avian stress
- Attaches easily to wire cages
- Irregular shape reduces foot cramping and pressure sores
- Available in three sizes
- 1 year warranty
Similar to our patented Thermo-Perch™ that helps protect your exotic birds from the harmful effects of air conditioning and cold drafts, our Sand Thermo-Perch™ takes safety and comfort one step further. We permanently sand the original Thermo-Perch™ to help aid in trimming of nails and beaks. The sand also provides a nice easy-grip surface. Low voltage UL Listed power supply. One year limited warranty.
- Thermostatically Controlled: Yes
- Cord Length: 6.5 ft.
- Material: Plastic, sand coating
- Safety Listing: MET
- Small – 10.5" L x 1" W x 1" H